Ok time to set your Gyaru hair, here is a hair styling tutorial from EGG magazine.
Just follow the pictures you should be fine, but here are some tips!
- Use a curling iron (obviously) to make life easier, you could get away with just plastic hair rollers and a hair dryer but it will just take longer and not look as good.
- Start from the top (even though picture has the girl curling from the bottom to top) that way you can insert a plastic hair roller in to keep the curls at the top and give it time to settle while you work the rest of your hair
- Pin up sections of hair so that you can access to hair in the lower half at the back, you will get much better results and you wont have hair every where getting in the way.
- Lots of hairspray to set the curls you so loving spent 1 hour putting in, remember aim for the roots to add volume (5 – 10cmcm away), aim for the tips to keep definition (20-30cm away)
Incoming search terms:
- short curly hair
- short curly haircuts
- Short Hair
- half shaved haircut with curly hair
- curly short hair
- half shaved hairstyles
- short wavy hairstyles
- gyaru curly hair tutorial
- short wavy hair styles
- short wavy hair